- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (save the zest)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, yolks only
- 3 teaspoons Momofuku Tingly Seasoned Salt
- ¾ cup soybean oil, or any neutral oil
- 1 teaspoon Japanese mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons cold water (optional)
Zest the lemon with a fine-grate microplane before juicing the lemon. Strain the juice.
Add everything into a food processor, except oil and water. Allow everything to blend into a fine paste. Scrape down with a spatula.
Turn the processor back on, and slowly stream oil into the mixture until fully mixed. Add in cold water if the sauce looks like it’s going to break, or to adjust to the consistency that you like.
Momofuku Seasoned Salt is a starter pack of flavor to take your cooking to the next level, packed with the same umami-rich ingredients we use in our Momofuku restaurant kitchens.