- 5 medium-sized cloves of garlic, peeled
- 5–6 in ginger, peeled
- 1 fresno chili, seeded and rough chopped
- ⅓ c orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 c grapeseed or other neural oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 10 8-oz hanger steaks
- 2 tbsp Momofuku Chili Crunch
- Bibb Lettuce Cups
- Ginger Scallion Sauce
- Napa Cabbage Kimchi
Combine the first six ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Marinate steak for 2–3 hours.
Heat skillet over high heat and add steak cooking 2 minutes per side, or until instant read thermometer reads 110°. Remove from heat and rest 5–8 minutes. Slice and top with Momofuku Chili Crunch.
Serve with bibb lettuce cups and ginger scallion sauce and napa cabbage kimchi.
Momofuku Chili Crunch is a spicy-crunchy chili oil that adds a flash of heat and texture to our favorite dishes.