- ½ cup Momofuku Soy Sauce
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grate
- ½ in ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice (or substitute apple or orange juice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon Sesame oil
- Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt
- 1 pound skirt steak
Mix together marinade ingredients and add steak. Marinate for 1 hour or up to overnight in the refrigerator. If marinating overnight, remove and bring to room temperature for about an hour before cooking.
When you are ready to cook, heat a cast iron skillet or grill pan over high heat until hot. Sear steak for a few minutes on each side until the internal temperature reads about 120°F. Remove and let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain into long, thin strips.
Liquids Starter Pack | Bring Momofuku flavor to your home kitchen with our liquids starter pack. Featuring our Soy Sauce, Tamari, and Toasted Sesame Oil, this pack will give you the tools to take your recipes to the next level.